Current Rate Situation
So, I am sure you are aware that interest rates are at an all-time low!
For people purchasing a new home and putting less than 20% down, meaning they are going through CMHC or Genworth to insure their mortgage, I can get as low as 1.35% variable! This is the lowest rate I have seen in my 25-year career working in mortgages!
* special conditions apply for this promotion & rates can change without notice, specific ratios and closing date apply to this rate
To qualify, remember, we have to calculate numbers based on the stress test of 4.79%, so qualifying may still be challenging for some people, but it’s worth a shot.
If you are looking to see where you stand or need a plan, let me help! I will be happy to go through your numbers with you to figure out what you need to do to either purchase, upgrade consolidate or even early renew your current mortgage!
When you purchased in the past and if you paid a high ratio insurance fee, you are eligible for rates as low as 1.35% variable, please call me to discuss 416 629 5363. Maybe early renewing and paying the penalty makes sense, this is where I come into play and will go over your numbers to see if early renewing is worth considering!
I am here to help you and answer any questions you may have.
Current Rates (keep in mind every scenario has a different rate)
5 year closed high ratio purchase 1.60% ( 5% to 19% down)
5 year variable high ratio 135% (5% to 19% down)
5 year closed low ratio of 1.80% (20% down 25-year amortization)
5 year closed low ratio of 1.85% (20% down 30-year amortization)
5-year variable 1.80% (25 or 30 years amortization)
- The Latest In Mortgage News: Canadians Divided Over Home Prices Expectations
- What’s your preference: FIXED OR VARIABLE?🧐
- Has your bank declined you?
- The perfect mortgage for you!
- Are you self-employed?
- Mortgage Pre-Approval Essential in Today’s Market
- Did you know there are lenders that allow us to use CCB (CANADA Child Benefit) as approved income
- Making a mortgage prepayment